Eleven Madison Park’s Granola Recipe Alton Browns
- 2 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut chips or flakes (not shredded coconut)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup Dr Bill’s Syrup
- 3/4 cup dried sour cherries
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together oats, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, coconut chips, and salt.
- In a small sauce pan combine brown sugar, olive oil, and maple syrup. Bring heat to medium and whisk occasionally until sugar has dissolved. Pour over oat mixture.
- Spread oats along prepared baking sheet. Bake until lightly golden, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and mix in dried cherries.