18 cut Chicken Wings
1 Pint Water
2 Tbsp Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Salt
2 Cup Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
4 Tbsp Butter
1 7oz bottle of Dr. Bill’s Syrup
1 Cup Dat Sauce
Pot or pan with oil of choice for frying
Finely chopped Parsley (garnish)
1. Place brine mixture in large bowl. Soak all wings in brine no more than 30 minutes.
2. Add 2 beaten eggs to brine and wings mixture, coat them well.
3. Mix all Flour Mixture ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Take one wing at a time and coat well with four. Then place all wings in hot oil for ~12 minutes. Don’t crowd the wings, cook til golden brown.
5. While wings are frying, make sauce in large frying pan on stove. Melt butter first, then add Dr. Bill’s Syrup and Dat Sauce. Cook and stir until sauce thickens.
6. Add wings to sauce and coat well.
7. Take wings out and put on plate, pour remaining sauce over wings. Garnish with chopped parsley.
Check out this video from the award winning Chef Gason, a New Orleans Celebrity Chef who created this fantastic recipe using Dr.Bills Syrup and D.a.T. SaUcE! Try it and your family will love you for it!