1 apple cored (peeling optional)
1/4 sheet of Pillsbury pie crust or Crescent roll dough
2 tbs Dr. Bill’s Syrup
1. Preheat oven or Air-fryer to 325°
2. Fill peeled and partially cored (leave bottom intact) apple with Dr. Bill’s Syrup & some cinnamon.
3. Wrap & seal completely with Pillsbury Pie Crust or Crescent Roll dough.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon and granulated sugar.
5. Bake for 30-40 mins in shallow pan or cookie sheet until apple is soft and crust is brown.
(Can also be cooked right on BBQ grill with remaining heat after removing food).
6. Drizzle with some more Dr. Bill’s Syrup just prior to Blast Off and don’t forget the scoop of ice cream!