Recipe by Chef Gason
1 1/2 ounces rum Chatta
1 1/2 ounces Fireball cinnamon whiskey
1 1/2 Dr. Bills Cane Syrup
Whipped cream, for garnish
Gold, green, and purple sugar, for rimming
1. To begin rimming for glasses sugar, dip the rim of a one-shot glass in a shallow dish of the cream liqueur. Let the excess drip off while the glass is still upside down.
2. Quickly dip the wet edge of the glass in a dish of colored sugar. Ensure you get a nice, even coat all the way around. Tap off any excess sugar. Repeat with two more shot glasses, rolling one each in either the green, gold, or purple sugars.
3. In a cocktail shaker pour the rum Chatta, fireball cinnamon whiskey, and Dr. Bill Cane syrup. Fill with ice.
4. Shake well and strain into the prepared shot glasses.
5. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of ground nutmeg. Serve and enjoy.